Mount Olive Baptist Church (MOBC) Teen Ministry, Teen Fusion presents our 2nd College Prep Workshop on Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at 13111 Minnieville Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192. The workshop will be facilitated by Mrs. Celeste Harrell who has first-hand experience as she and her husband have twin daughters in college. To date she has obtained over $50,000 is college scholarships! This is a great opportunity for parents/guardians and students to develop successful strategies on how to plan for college. It is NEVER too late to start. Saturday’s workshop will cover the following topics:
- detailed information and resources on scholarships
- how to write an entrance essay
- how to prepare a solid college resume
- review the importance of community service
- the financial aid process and the importance Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
For more information contact email@example.com. You do not want to miss this!